The mission of the committee is to ensure consistent activity in marketing the Club to both current and prospective members. The committee undertakes the following activities:
The Committee undertakes the following activities:
- Consistent marketing activity to both current and prospective members.
- Act as the liaison with the America Institute of CPAs (AICPA), New York State Society of CPAs (NYSSCPA), Association of Latino Professionals For America (ALPA), ASCEND (Pan-Asian organization for business professionals in North America), National Association of Black Accountants (NABA), The National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) and other business and accounting associations to develop and coordinate programs.
- Annual review of the Club website and print marketing material to ensure that they promote the Club’s value in engaging, relevant ways.
- Coordination of regular social media posts (with photographs) highlighting the Club members and events.
- Outreach to involve other the Club members in marketing the Club through inviting guests to events, sharing web and social media posts and other activities.
- Coordination with Membership and Sponsorship committees to ensure that they have adequate material
- Collaboration with any marketing consultant retained by the Club to create and revamp content.
- Foster growth and participate of Next Gen memberships.
- Plan and organize membership programs
- Promote and advance diversity and inclusion, and foster programs that will grow a more diverse and inclusive membership.
Members of the Marketing and Social Media Committee are marketing and social media savvy professionals who understand the importance of marketing, including both more traditional approaches (print, web) and social media channels. Provide advice and recommendations directly to the ACA Board of Governors, Advisory Board and Committees regarding unique programs and services that will attract and retain members. Members have an interest in marketing and social media to promoting activities and helping the Club stay in the public eye which can help the Club grow. The Committee will recommend products, services, and programs that will add value to the membership and encourage membership growth.
Membership is open to all who have a desire and interest in membership recruitment and retaining memberships.